Saturday, September 6, 2008

mom(me and my early mornings)

Mom: "You still sleeping!"Get up amna! "I am late for sehri today."You must be watching television whole night."This is a everyday story."I want you to be in kitchen right now!"Stop that laziness at once and come down to help me quickly."

Me: " Just a minute mama i am getting up."Why dont you throw this alarm clock?It makes us late everyday".

Mom (thought):"She always blame other things for this."This is her fault."If she manage to get up a bit early then things could be more easy for all of us in sehri."Now she will come down and will stick to one place."I have to serve her."How can one person manage the entire sehri everyday!"There is no one to help me out,but there is no use of saying anything;she will going to be upset then and she has to fast."Icant spoil her day by shouting and taunting her early in the morning."I will do it myself like always."She will learn to be responsible when she will get married."I should start my work now."

No comments: